How to Make Cold Brew Coffee
Cold brew coffee is a refreshing cold coffee steeped for 10 hours. it's take some time but it's well worth it and you can store it in your fridge for days to come. When coffee is infused with cold water for 10-12 hours, the results are a smooth, sweet and balanced coffee with delicate coffee aromas like floral, nut and chocolate coming through. Serve with milk if you like, or over ice. Perfect for hot summers!
½ cup of Dr Mojo’s Cold Brew Coffee (ground or whole bean)
4 cups of water
Jug that holds 6 cups of liquid
Filter (you can use the basket from your coffee machine)
1. Fill your jug with 4 cups of filtered room temperature water.
2. If you’re using whole beans, grind ½ cup of coffee beans using a medium to coarse setting.
3. Add ground coffee to your jug of water and stir gently.
4. Put lid on and let it sit at room temperature for 10 to 12 hours.
5. After 10 to 12 hours, pour through a paper coffee filter, straining into a new container.
6. Place the brewed coffee into the fridge or serve over ice